"Katuk" Yogurt-Feta Cheese Dip
Katuk is traditional Bulgarian appetizer-dip traditionally made with sheep’s milk and yeast use for cheese. Sheep’s milk is boiled on slow heat for several hours and the result is a dense durable texture it can be used for few months
16oz YoBul! Plain Yogurt
6oz Bulgarian Sheep’s Milk Feta Cheese
4-5 Red Bell Peppers
3-4 Roasted Garlic(mashed)
3/4 cup Roasted Walnuts(chopped)
2Tbs Sunflower Oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Grill the bell peppers until blackened and cover with plastic wrap in glass contain
2. Peel the skin and remove the seeds from the peppers and chop them.
3. Add the roasted garlic, sunflower oil and salt & pepper.
4. In a mixing bowl mash the feta cheese with a fork and add the yogurt.
5. In a prefer containers make layers of yogurt-feta mixture and red bell peppers.
6. Topped with walnuts and fresh parsley